Enterprise Sales Executive, RTL
About the role
Behind many of life’s most important transactions — buying a house, applying for a mortgage, getting a small business loan, or refinancing a credit card — is a network of credit relationships. Setpoint provides critical infrastructure for relationships between the world’s largest banks, credit funds and capital markets counterparties. We’re building trust in this system of credit.
We are looking for a Business Development Representative to join our team!
This is an opportunity to have a big impact and partner with the founding team and sales leaders. You’ll be a driver and co-owner for the top of the funnel across the Sales and Capital teams. We have a strong ethos of promoting from within, and you'll be given ample opportunities for career development and advancement.
Who will love this job
- A fintech enthusiast - you understand debt capital markets, our customer’s pain, and how Setpoint’s solutions fit
- Customer-centric - you form your worldview based on first-hand customer understanding. You do research, talk to customers and Sales, and use these insights to execute a strategy based on solving tangible problems for our clients
- A great communicator – you have excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- An independent problem-solver - you can understand what’s most important quickly and proactively build solutions
- A scrappy team player – you thrive in early-stage environments with lots of moving parts, priorities, roles and responsibilities
What you’ll do
- Report to the SVP of Sales and work closely with our Co-Founders
- Top of funnel opportunity generation via Linkedin, emails, events, and cold calls
- Prospect ideal customer profiles across a growing list of asset classes
- Account Mapping to identify target personas within specific asset classes
- Generate custom contracts and support driving execution to close
- Pre-meeting research for prospect and customer meetings
- Research and planning for industry conferences
You should have
- 2-3 years of total sales experience
- 1+ years of Enterprise BDR experience
- 1+ years of fintech or financial services experience
- Ability to prioritize appropriately and meet deadlines in high-pressure environments
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Comfort with technical enterprise products
Setpoint provides purpose-built capital and technology to asset-backed borrowers and lenders. Our platform is the funding operating system for originators: it verifies and stores documents; automates critical calculations and compliance reporting; and digitizes assets like homes or cars. Setpoint’s technology makes warehouse transactions instant and error free.
In December 2022, Setpoint announced a $43M Series A led by Andreessen Horowitz with participation from Stonecroft, 75andSunny, FifthWall, 645 Ventures, NextView Ventures, LiveOak Venture Partners, Vesta Ventures, and ATX Venture Partners.
For all our employees, we offer a full slate of benefits from competitive salaries, stock options, medical, dental and vision coverage, 401k, disability coverage, and flexible vacation. Setpoint has offices in Austin, New York, and Park City, UT and we’re currently hiring remote team members for specific roles.
Compensation: $75,000 - $125,000 OTE dependent on multiple factors, which may include the successful candidate's skills, experience and other qualifications.
Setpoint provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.