Who we are
Atomic is building a more connected financial landscape that enables consumers to connect their payroll and financial data to services that will better their financial lives.
At Atomic we’re focused on building an incredible business while also having a huge social impact. We work with 4 of the top 10 financial institutions and 13 of the top neobanks in the country to deliver exceptional user experiences and help people manage their money.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
We are seeking a motivated, results driven, proven Sales Director to join our sales team. As a vital member of our sales team, you will develop and close net-new opportunities with top financial institutions in the US to leverage Atomic’s solutions. The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the financial industry, particularly in fintech and banking sectors, be comfortable in a fast paced startup environment, and bring with you a minimum of 5 years of experience in the financial services sector. Job responsibilities will include:
- Research accounts, build a business plan to understand targets, create communication plans, and generate prospect interest.
- Perform outbound sales activities such as introductory calls, prospect visits, tradeshows and lead validation discussions.
- Proactively look for opportunities to engage Marketing to influence campaign planning and optimize the inbound lead management process.
- Build relationships internally and externally and effectively communicate with prospects to positively influence deal progression.
- Educate prospects on Atomic’s value proposition and product capabilities.
- Own all portions of the sales cycle from prospecting, pricing, and legal contracting process.
- Track all sales activities using Hubspot.
Skills and experience:
We are looking for a talented and ambitious employee with the following general characteristics:
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years+ of Software Sales experience in the Financial Services industry.
- Executive level verbal and written communication.
- A contagiously positive, self-starter attitude.
- Strong desire to achieve goals and share what works in a highly collaborative environment.
- Outgoing personality and the ability to engage prospects easily over the phone, in email, and over social media, as well as onsite.
- Provide presentations to decision makers and executive level participants.
- Passion to win.
What gets our team excited:
- Delighting customers and helping them achieve their goals
- Tackling and solving tough problems with a focus on both data analytics and people
- Developing the best products in fintech
Atomic’s Culture is:
- Innovative – We’re on the bleeding edge of the Fintech space empowering some of the coolest brands in the world.
- Transparent – We believe in being transparent with everyone in our company. Feel free to ask how we deliver on this promise during the interview process.
- Customer-centric – We’re wild about our customers!
- Product-led – We love building amazing products that create the best user experiences.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and benefits package including
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Opportunities for equity through stock options
- Donde – Travel Fund – $50 per month contribution match
- Unlimited PTO & 12 company paid holidays
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.