Customer Success Manager
Who we are
Atomic is building a more connected financial landscape that enables consumers to connect their payroll and financial data to services that will better their financial lives.
At Atomic we’re focused on building an incredible business while also having a huge social impact. We work with 4 of the top 10 financial institutions and 13 of the top neobanks in the country to deliver exceptional user experiences and help people manage their money.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
We are seeing a Customer Success Manager to build and maintain relationships with new and existing clients with Atomic. Through strong, multi-level relationships with customers and internal parties alike, you will maintain a deep understanding of our customer’s business goals and align Atomic’s solutions while assisting our clients to ensure that valuable outcomes are consistently delivered.
- Build and maintain respectful and collaborative relationships with new and existing clients, as assigned.
- Participate in the implementations process for new clients as assigned, not as the primary liaison, but to begin building rapport with the client and learn their specific needs.
- Meet with assigned clients at least monthly by phone and in person as needed to review their operational statistics, goals and future plans along with any specific issues they are having.
- Evaluate customer performance, provide recommendations & share best practices to optimize client experience.
- Analyze customer problems, needs and requirements, and then position Atomic products and services to resolve/meet them.
- Ensure that customer’s issues are dealt with efficiently by the other areas of the company, as needed and inform Management of significant issues.
- Provide input to Product Management on enhancements and new releases.
- Provide demo and training support and/or scheduling for existing clients as needed.
Skills and experience:
We are looking for a talented and ambitious employee with the following general characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree and a minimum of 5 years of related experience
- In depth experience supporting clients
- Minimum 4 years direct experience managing strategic accounts preferred
- Banking or Banking software experience
- Proven results in metrics-driven customer advocacy and satisfaction environment
- Proven executive relationship building skills and experience maneuvering within C-level structure of a large account
- Articulate, thorough, and process-minded individual
What gets our team excited:
- Delighting customers and helping them achieve their goals
- Tackling and solving tough problems with a focus on both data analytics and people
- Developing the best products in fintech
Atomic’s Culture is:
- Innovative – We’re on the bleeding edge of the Fintech space empowering some of the coolest brands in the world.
- Transparent – We believe in being transparent with everyone in our company. Feel free to ask how we deliver on this promise during the interview process.
- Customer-centric – We’re wild about our customers!
- Product-led – We love building amazing products that create the best user experiences.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and benefits package including
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Opportunities for equity through stock options
- Donde – Travel Fund – $50 per month contribution match
- Unlimited PTO & 12 company paid holidays
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.