Who we are
Atomic is building a more connected financial landscape that enables consumers to connect their payroll and financial data to services that will better their financial lives.
At Atomic we’re focused on building an incredible business while also having a huge social impact. We work with 4 of the top 10 financial institutions and 13 of the top neobanks in the country to deliver exceptional user experiences and help people manage their money.
Job Description & Responsibilities:
We are seeking a motivative, creative, and experienced Content Writer to join our marketing team. As a key member of our dynamic marketing team, you’ll have the creative freedom to pitch and develop new content ideas, directly shaping the voice and impact of Atomic’s brand in the industry.The ideal candidate will have a deep understanding of the financial industry, particularly in fintech and banking sectors. This role requires a minimum of 7 years of content writing experience. Job responsibilities will include:
- Create engaging and informative content across various platforms including blogs, white papers, case studies, interviews, video scripts, press releases, emails and social media at a consistent cadence.
- Collaborate with marketing and product teams to develop content strategies that align with company goals.
- Establish Atomic, and key executives, as thought leaders in the industry.
- Translate often complex product concepts into clear, concise, and audience-relevant content.
- Ensure all content is on-brand, consistent in terms of style, quality, and tone of voice.
- Stay updated on industry trends to produce relevant and timely content.
- Measure success of content through KPIs, AB Testing and dynamic content.
Skills and experience:
We are looking for a talented and ambitious employee with the following general characteristics:
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English, Marketing or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of content writing experience, preferably in the fintech or financial industry.
- Proven track record of producing high-quality content for various formats.
- Experience in writing thought leadership, press, and opinion pieces.
- Strong understanding of SEO principles and content marketing.
- Excellent research, writing, and editing skills. Google is their best friend.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with content management systems and social media platforms.
What gets our team excited:
- Delighting customers and helping them achieve their goals
- Tackling and solving tough problems with a focus on both data analytics and people
- Developing the best products in fintech
Atomic’s Culture is:
- Innovative – We’re on the bleeding edge of the Fintech space empowering some of the coolest brands in the world.
- Transparent – We believe in being transparent with everyone in our company. Feel free to ask how we deliver on this promise during the interview process.
- Customer-centric – We’re wild about our customers!
- Product-led – We love building amazing products that create the best user experiences.
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and benefits package including
- Medical, dental, vision, and 401(k)
- Opportunities for equity through stock options
- Donde – Travel Fund – $50 per month contribution match
- Unlimited PTO & 12 company paid holidays
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
Atomic is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.