VP, Intelligence Operations
Do work that matters.
At AlertMedia, everything we do supports our mission: To save lives and minimize loss by identifying active threats globally and facilitating timely communications when an emergency threatens personal safety and business continuity.
Our values, which reflect our view on what’s important and what’s right, include: We’re humans not robots, Customers always come first, We work better together, Simplicity is our strength, Our reputation is priceless, Hard work pays off.
As one of the fastest growing start-up companies in the nation and a six-time winner of “One of the Best Places to Work,” we are focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth to keep up with our demand.
AlertMedia is seeking a seasoned VP, Intelligence Operations with a proven track record in leading high-performing teams in global security, business continuity, crisis management teams, or similar area of focus. Reporting to the SVP, Global Intelligence, you will oversee our Global Intelligence business operations and lead the growth and evolution of the business.
What you get to do every day:
- Partner with executive leadership and GIT (Global Intelligence Team) leadership on evolution and execution of short and long-term Global Intelligence strategy to achieve AlertMedia’s growth objectives
- Identify strategic external trends and drive revenue generating opportunities
- Coach, develop, and oversee a team of Global Intelligence leaders
- Cultivate cross-functional relationships to partner more effectively across the business to deliver on strategic priorities
- Create and implement KPIs and metrics to measure performance and productivity of the product
- Ability to engage with and present to potential and current customers through webinars and in-person engagements
- Lead development and execution of large-scale programs and initiatives that span across multiple departments
What you bring to the role:
- Bachelor's degree in business or relevant field
- 10+ years’ experience leading global, 24/7 teams in a high growth environment
- Depth of expertise in global security, business continuity, risk resiliency, crisis management, or similar area of focus
- Successful leadership track record that includes leading and scaling globally dispersed teams in hiring, developing, and retaining exceptional talent
- Adept at partnering with leadership to develop short and long-term strategies in alignment with business priorities
- Demonstrates strong executive presence and establish credibility to influence cross-functional leaders with diverse perspectives
- Experience developing and executing large-scale programs and initiatives, including driving revenue growth strategies and operational efficiency programs
- Strong business acumen with experience running a PnL and delivering sustainable business results
- Strong analytics skills and ability to build comprehensive dashboards with established KPIs aligned with business priorities
- Exceptional presentation skills with the ability to present to customers and engage with potential clients
- Effective communicator with a direct communication style and the ability to articulate a clear vision and value proposition to customers, partners, and team
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and collaborative environment, with proven ability to adapt and drive urgency across teams
- This role will be Monday-Friday, although this person needs to be willing to work non-traditional hours and participate in on call responsibilities to support the business
Why you’ll love working at AlertMedia:
- Competitive Base Salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Generous and flexible time and parental leave policies
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees
- 401K with a Company Match
- Amazing rewards and incentives
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 6 years in a row and numerous other awards
- Access to brand new downtown office with 360 views of Austin, high-tech building gym, and nearby running trails
- Continuous learning and career development opportunities facilitated by our Learning & Development team
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.