Customer Success Manager, Enterprise
Do work that matters.
At AlertMedia, everything we do supports our mission: To save lives and minimize loss by identifying active threats globally and facilitating timely communications when an emergency threatens personal safety and business continuity.
Our values, which reflect our view on what’s important and what’s right, include: We’re humans not robots, Customers always come first, We work better together, Simplicity is our strength, Our reputation is priceless, Hard work pays off.
Our Customer Success Manager, Enterprise, takes ownership of AlertMedia’s customer relationships, which we value above all else. They focus on Enterprise accounts to provide the highest level of strategic partnership. Working closely with our Implementations Team, Customer Support, Marketing, and Sales Teams, they are responsible for executing strategic guidance, driving adoption, conducting effective QARs, supporting customer health, retention, and growth. Enterprise CSMs approach each relationship with a “partnership” mentality and employ a consultative and tailored approach to ensure each customer successfully meets their goals.
Who you are:
You are an accomplished Customer Success Manager with proven success working with Enterprise customers. You think strategically to drive adoption, retain, and expand your accounts. You are a thought leader in managing Enterprise accounts and enjoy working with your colleagues to develop innovative strategies. You enjoy a proactive and thoughtful 1x1 approach to Customer Success and value a "we're all in this together" mentality.
What you get to every day:
- Build strong relationships with our customers in the enterprise category
- Evaluate risk management for each customer and proactively strive for value propositions and utilize best practices to drive retention
- Align with the Customer Success organization and Expands Team to support initiatives to grow and expand existing accounts through adoption, cross-sell, and upsell opportunities
- Manage a series of personal and automated touchpoints and to drive ongoing customer experiences
- Conduct effective Quarterly Account Reviews to highlight the customer’s realized value and communicate recommendations and new features
- Consult with customers to determine the best data automation option for their needs and be able to support configurations for matrixed organizations
- Provide quick and responsive ongoing technical and administrative support
- Respond to all customer inquiries in a thoughtful and timely manner
- Keep track of new product developments and strategically inform/train customers on them
- Communicate desired software requirements to product management team in a cross-functional feedback loop
- Effectively track all customer communication in Gainsight
- Diligently manage Gainsight and Salesforce data to effectively manage your book of business
- Contribute to AlertMedia’s culture, values, and vision for the future
What you bring to the role:
- 3+ years’ experience as a Customer Success Manager
- 1-2+ years’ experience supporting Enterprise customers in a CSM role
- Desire to work with demanding, multi-national customers
- Established CSM who is self-motivated and customer-focused
- Salesforce & excel required, Gainsight (nice to have)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Strong listening skills with the ability to work with a variety of customer profiles
- Excellent project management skills with proven ability to prioritize
- Strong analytical, negotiation, and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to work with all members of our team (business development, software development, and product management)
- The desire and ability to learn and be coached
- This is an in office, hybrid position (3 days a week) in our downtown Austin, Texas headquarters
Why you’ll love working at AlertMedia:
- Competitive base salary + Company-Wide Bonus program
- Generous and flexible time and parental leave policies
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance 100% paid for employees!
- Amazing rewards and incentives – we love celebrating each other!
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 6 years in a row and numerous other awards
- Access to brand new downtown office with 360 views of Austin, high-tech building gym, and nearby running trails
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.
Something looks off?