Enterprise Account Executive (Remote)
Do work that matters.
At AlertMedia, everything we do supports our mission: To save lives and minimize loss by facilitating timely communications when an emergency threatens personal safety and business continuity.
Our values which reflect our view on what’s important and what’s right include: We’re humans not robots, Customers always come first, We work better together, Simplicity is our strength, Our reputation is priceless, Hard work pays off.
AlertMedia's Enterprise Account Executive is responsible for selling the AlertMedia software platform to large enterprise organizations, helping them better communicate during emergencies and other critical events. You will have the opportunity to grow AlertMedia’s business significantly, focusing on strategic enterprise targets.
You will be responsible for driving net new business within your territory, acting as a trusted advisor as you develop lasting customer relationships. You will effectively coordinate pipeline generation activities with an assigned Sales Development Resource. You are also responsible for working closely with our marketing organization to initiate and follow up on events and other activities intended to build pipeline and move it down funnel to close.
As one of the fastest growing software companies in the nation, we’re focused on finding the best talent and building the best team to continue accelerating our rapid growth to keep up with our demand!
Who you are:
A proactive, consultative and likable person who has a history of successfully selling B2B software solutions, from prospecting to close. You are extremely organized and a pipeline management pro. You aren't afraid to spend time prospecting into key opportunities and you prefer a "one-team" mentality sales culture.
What you get to do every day:
- Become an expert in the AlertMedia platform and tools, and its uses for our customers with a focus on strategic, enterprise customers
- Use a consultative approach to advise prospects on how AlertMedia can help solve their communication challenges; conversationally demonstrate AlertMedia’s products and key differentiators
- Be able to uncover and quantify the customers pain points and associate those pains back to the AlertMedia solutions across various stakeholders within the enterprise accounts
- Conduct high volume prospecting and phone outreach for qualified leads using a variety of tools including Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other outbound techniques to achieve a healthy pipeline ratio to achieve company and personal bookings goals
- Schedule and deliver customized virtual and in-person meetings and product demonstrations to the assigned targets in your territory
- Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to grow new business within existing enterprise accounts
- Partner with Enterprise Sales Development Representatives to engage potential customers and drive additional prospecting efforts
- Work closely with the AlertMedia marketing and sales leadership teams to manage the sales process, including proposals, legal and security reviews, negotiation, and contract execution
- Transition closed accounts to assigned Customer Success Managers, while partnering to pursue “land and expand” opportunities
- Effectively maintain our CRM and other systems to provide accurate forecasting of your bookings and give insight for the organization
What you bring to the role:
- Minimum 4+ years of experience in a consultative, prospect-to-close technology sales role with the ability to articulate past strategies and successes in both an inside and face-to-face setting
- Meet and exceed quarterly and annual quotas
- Experience working with enterprise-level organizations and stakeholders
- Hunter mentality with an always prospecting approach and ability to self-set demos and meetings
- A background of negotiating deals with integrity, including the ability to turn pricing conversations into value-add conversations
- Able to display genuine curiosity to uncover challenges and opportunities within prospects and internally
- Tons of energy, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A passion for continual learning with a desire and willingness to be coached
- Ongoing transparent communications about activities with management
- Thrive with both autonomy and collaboration- ability to self-manage pipeline, activity, etc.
- Salesforce experience managing and logging tasks and activities regularly and correctly
- Accurate forecasting ability
- Outstanding listening, communication and relationship building skills
- Entrepreneurial, growth mindset- approaching the role as though it’s your own business
- Knowledgeable about various Sales Methodologies (AlertMedia leverages Force Management / MEDDPICC)
- Ability and willingness to travel within your territory 10-20% of the time
- Strong preference for candidates based in Austin, TX or based in one of the following territories: Upper Midwest, Northeast, Upper Northeast
Why you’ll love working at AlertMedia:
- Competitive base salary + Uncapped commission + Company-wide bonus program
- Generous and flexible time off and parental leave policies
- Health benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance are 100% paid for employees!
- Amazing rewards and incentives – we love celebrating each other!
- Commitment to community service with opportunities to give back
- A Best Places to Work company 6 years in a row and numerous other awards
AlertMedia is leading the evolution of employee safety for a modern workforce. We offer the most intuitive emergency communication software on the market with fully integrated threat warnings and employee safety monitoring. We believe any organization can improve safety and business outcomes during critical events by quickly identifying threats and simplifying fast, reliable communication to impacted audiences. We are headquartered in Austin, TX, and trusted by thousands of customers in over 100 countries—including DHL, British Petroleum, SurveyMonkey, and Walmart—to keep their people safe and connected anytime, anywhere.
We are an equal opportunity employer focused on creating a collaborative and exciting place for all to work. Ensuring a diverse, inclusive, and equitable workplace for all people is key to our success and core to our values. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
This is an amazing opportunity to be part of our wave of momentum and take our company, and your career, to the next growth stage. We'd love to get to know you better and share how we serve our amazing customers. For more information, please visit www.alertmedia.com.
Come join us in our mission to save lives and minimize loss through effective communication.
AlertMedia does not currently sponsor applicants for work visas.
Something looks off?